PUAFER003 – Manage and monitor facility emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
Suppose you are a member of an Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) or a person required to manage problems and resolve issues concerning the organisation’s facility emergency prevention process and control structures. In that case, this course is a must for you.
It covers the skills and knowledge required to manage and monitor facility emergency prevention and control structures for a complex facility or a defined group of facilities such as a building, structure or workplace, as specified in Australian Standard (AS) 3745 and AS 4083.
All aspects of this course will be undertaken in accordance with legislative requirements, organisational policies and procedures and accepted safe practices.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively:
- Manage emergency measures, plans, procedures and practices, ensuring compliance and effectiveness
- Apply Work, Health and Safety (WHS)/Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements, including identifying hazards and controlling risks
- Manage emergency control equipment
- Monitor emergency control structures and verify results
- Record and report emergency control equipment and faults and provide suggestions for correction
- Provide advice and guidance to the emergency management planning committee and emergency control organisation
Online with face-to-face assessment Face-to-face contact time of at least 1 Hour.