Course Set – PUAFER005 & PUAFER006
Commonly referred to as the Warden and Chief Warden course, these units apply to individuals who may be required to make decisions about the safety of occupants of a facility during an emergency and to give instructions on the priority order for responding to an emergency incident, including command, control and coordination of facility emergency response procedures and concluding the facility emergency incident. They may also be required to act as the primary liaison with emergency services. Individuals undertaking this role will generally be members of an Emergency Control Organisation (ECO), acting as chief wardens, deputy chief wardens and communications officers.
The course has been developed to cover various emergencies and facilities as considered in Australian Standard 3745 and Australian Standard 4083.
It applies to employees in the workplace within all industries and in all contexts.
- Learn the skills and have the confidence to handle an emergency.
- Fast Certificate Turnaround.
- Very experienced trainer and assessor with years of emergency and pre-hospital care background.
- Online with face-to-face assessment Face to Face contact time of at least 45 Mins
- Learn to recognise, report and respond to emergencies and take action.
- Your Community Health and Safety Educators.
Redland Bay and Logan locations. Group or Corporate is also available as requested.