Refund Policy and Cancellation
Notification of deferral, cancellation or withdrawal from a course must be made in writing. Conditions apply to the following – refer to the student handbook for complete information and conditions:
- Cancellations more than 10 days prior to the start of a course – full refund.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the start of a course – 75% refund of fees paid to cover processing costs.
- Cancellations after a training program has started – no refund.
- Transfer to another short course (one day) is possible where other dates are available at no charge.
- Cases may be put forward where extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to the withdrawal. In these cases, a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund may be offered.
- If SHE Group (Safety Health & Environment) cancels a course, then a refund will be made available to whoever paid that course fee. If for any reason SHE Group (Safety Health & Environment) is unable to fulfil its service agreement with a student, SHE Group (Safety Health & Environment) will refund the proportion of fees relevant to the services not delivered or make alternative arrangements (Allens, 2021).