HEARTSINE Samaritan 360P Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
Defibrillator Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to a normal rhythm.
Pricing Unit: unit/1
- 8-year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
Specially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a sophisticated, fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick-to-replace single-use cartridge, meaning only one expiration date to monitor and one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator