Pricing Unit: unit/1
- 8-year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
The HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator has all the features of the 500P defibrillator except for the CPR advisor technology. This public access defibrillator has an 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year life from manufacture. After an event, the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand-new battery for the next event. This is more cost-effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long-life batteries when it costs over the life of the device.
For use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices, and hospitals.
The PAD 350P Defibrillator device can be used for SCA victims from the age of 8 and above, utilising the Adult Pad Pak. For smaller children, the PAD 350P has a Special Paediatric Pad Pak available. Heartsines offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and the reduction of downtime following deployment.
- 8-year warranty – The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
The PAD 350P Defibrillator is maintenance-free, as are all HST devices. The device is fully CE Marked and FDA-approved for use around the world. Software updates are free of charge.
The hardware is guaranteed for 8 years, and the unit is maintenance-free, with only one replaceable part after use. The HST samaritan PAD model 350P is suitable for trained lay users, semi-professionals and professional users alike. The device is a lifesaver for private, business, commercial and professional use.