Size: 10 x 45mm
Pricing Unit: box/10
The AEROPLAST Wound Closure strips offer a painless alternative for the closure of minor wounds without stitching.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift-up or edge curling.
Comprehensive sizes available
- AeroPlastWound Closures are available in sizes from 38 to 100mm long and from widths of 3mm to 100mm, enough to suit any incision or laceration. They can also be cut to size.
Neat and Simple
- AeroPlastWound Closures offer fast and easy application with no need for an anaesthetic. AeroPlastWound Closures reduce scarring and eliminate needle puncture marks.
Contraindications / Precautions
- Aeroplast should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.