Welcome! Thanks for dropping in.
SHE Group (Safety Health & Environment) Consulting Services mission, is to deliver affordable and engaged onsite SHE education, products and medical equipment supplies to Australian businesses and its local communities.
Our services are designed to meet your work health and safety needs and budget. We can conduct these flexible and tailored services at your workplace at a time to suit your business needs. Our pricing schedule is structured in terms of ongoing consulting support and services.
Contact our admin team here for further information.
SHE Group (Safety Health & Environment) provide a wide range of occupational, first aid products, supplies and equipment to assist businesses to evaluate relevant health and safety needs, including but not limited to:
- a choice of semi and fully automatic external defibrillators,
- an extensive range emergency response rescue kits, i.e.: Low Voltage Kits,
- a large range of personal protective equipment (P.P.E),
- a range of first aid /medical kits and resources,
- a range of biohazard spill kits,
- develop or create workplace documentation, standards, policies and procedures,
- conduct workplace site inspections and internal audits,
- conduct on site SHE accident Investigations,
- conduct a WHS management system gap analysis to recognised standards,
- conduct tailored occupational safety health and environment onsite inductions and team onboarding programs
- MUCH much more…
First Aid Kits, Supplies and Equipment.
This is an example of one of our popular first aid kits!
- Versatile softpack first aid kit (bag) which conform to fit in irregular storage spaces while protecting their contents. An ideal space is in your home or car. Code: AFAK5S – (27cm x 36cm x 10cm)
Also, you can arrange to have our friendly SHE Consultant to contact you to discuss your workplace health and safety requirements. To let us know how we can help you with your SHE goals:
- complete the contact us form on this page today or
- contact our friendly admin team during working hours