Our Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Consultants are able to deliver up-to-date, flexible, hands-on practical consulting and training programs to improve your workplace environment, and assist you and your staff in identifying and achieving your Work Health & Safety goals. We take pride in working together to enhance a safer workplace and a greater commitment to our customers.
Consultants are able to coach and mentor clients in:
- Conducting workplace audits and inspections
- Facilitating company risk assessments and assist with developing safe work policies and procedures that align with industry best practices and standards
- Reviewing, developing and delivering training programs onsite any time, any where.
- Confidence will be gained by the Business to manage and prevent further incidents and workplace injuries.
- On-site training reduces down time and loss of workers productivity is minimal.
- Access to Consultants to provide up-to-date Industry best practice knowledge and guidance.
- Flexible and adaptable site visits to reduce downtime of your workforce.
- Services can be provided at any time: day, afternoon or night shifts, including weekends if necessary according to you staff availability.
Contact us for further information today